God is So Good! - iHeart Jesus ♥

Friday, July 13, 2012

God is So Good!

i'm giving up, Lord!
source: tumblr.com
Heeeey! I just returned from sabbatical. Took 3 days to wrestle with the Lord at the Gethsemane, Hill of Prayer. It was fun! My mum took me there. Me, my mum, and one member of the church. There was a very beautiful place like the Garden of Gethsemane in Israel (PS: I live in Indonesia).
 The atmosphere was also very quiet and peaceful. There were small caves where visitors prays, praise and worship room, beautiful gardens and much more. Especially, that place aren't wear any  cost. Well, for 3 days, my mum disciplined me, to be obedient to read the bible and pray. Both in the cave, a special vacuum chamber was provided, the room for praise and worship, even in the bedroom.

The second day, in the very early morning about four o'clock a.m my mum woke me up to pray in the small cave. It was so hard to wake up and I want to continue sleeping. But, at there I feel closer to God and be more diligent in reading the Bible.

When I hesitated with my path, God delivered me about the verse of Isaiah 49. I was touched and cried. The point is God make me sure. Moreover, I'm in accordance with paragraph 4.
"But I said, “I have labored in vain; 
    I have spent my strength for nothing at all.
Yet what is due me is in the Lord’s hand, 
    and my reward is with my God."


I was deeply moved. How good God is.

Previous paragraph is really match with what God have done to said with me.

Isaiah 49: 1B- 3 >> "Before I was born the Lord called me;
    from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, 
    in the shadow of his hand he hid me;
he made me into a polished arrow 
    and concealed me in his quiver. He said to me, “You are my servant, 
    Israel, in whom I will display my splendor."

God said that all I need is "TRUST HIM" of any of what I dreamed of that for me it's impossible to achieve. I was crying uncontrollably in the small cave. I wasn't as fortunate as others, can easily reach the dream because they've a lot of money. But I feel lucky because I have a very good God!

Isaiah 49:6>> "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant 
    to restore the tribes of Jacob
    and bring back those of Israel I have kept. 
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, 
    that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth."


No comments:

@templatesyard