Happy Birthday to Me! - iHeart Jesus ♥

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!



Happy Birthday to my beloved self, Ok it's sound like I'm forever alone. But seriously I'm not, or probably a little :( Well, I have a spiritual family to celebrated with they are Father, Holy Spirit, and Jesus! Yeay! My real family might sleeping right now, only me who wait for 12 o'clock. I know~ my dad needs to prepare for the sermon tomorrow, my mom and my siblings can't awake late night. 

And now *drumroll* I'm turning 18! Somehow for me, 18 years old its like a portal of maturity. Why I'm getting old so fast, I just feel yesterday I still on the Junior High. 


I asked God for this birthday to bring me some light to walk with into my Finish Strong, and the wisdom from God (Just like Solomon asked to, but I need wisdom from God, not worldly wisdom). But somehow I want a complete Narnia novel series. 

Ahh I'm exhausted, I'm gonna sleep.. I need to go to church tomorrow, hope I get enough rest..

God Bless!

2 comments:

@templatesyard