Are You Having A Bad Day? - iHeart Jesus ♥

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Are You Having A Bad Day?




By: By: Ted Camp, Silent Word Ministries


I heard Dr. Chuck Swindol say, “Each day is different. Some days you wake up and ‘Good morning, Lord. Then some mornings you say, ‘Good Lord, morning!” 
The following is a revised thought I recently read.


Me: “God, can I ask you something?” 
GOD: Sure!


Me: “God please promise you won’t get mad?” 
GOD: I promise. 


Me: “God why did you let so much bad stuff happen to me today?”
GOD: What do you mean? 


Me: “Well this morning I woke up late. It ruined my day.” 
GOD: I know!


Me: “My car took forever to start.” 
GOD: I noticed! 


Me: “At lunch, they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.” 
GOD: Hmmmm! 


Me: “On the way home, my cell phone went dead.”
GOD: Yes it did! 


Me: “And when I got home, I just wanted to massage my feet and relax, but the cord broke. Nothing went  
right today! Lord, why did you do that?”


GOD: Well, let me respond. This morning the death angel was at your bed. I had to send 
an angel to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through it.” 
Me: Oh! 


GOD: “I didn’t let your car start because at the time, there was a drunk driver on the road.”
Me: Really! 


GOD: “The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I didn’t want you to catch what they had.”  
Me: Wow! 


GOD: “Your phone went dead because the person calling was stirring up strife in the church. You did not need to be involved.” 
Me: Thank you God! 


GOD: “Oh, by the way, the electrical foot massager had a short that would have electrocuted you. 
Me: I’m so very sorry God! 


GOD: “Don’t be sorry, just learn to trust me in all things, the good and the bad. I know what is best for you.”  
Me:  I have learned my lesson! Thank you God for a wonderful day! 


GOD: “You’re welcome! Just remember that tomorrow I will again be handling all your problems. I will not need your help. So, have a good day.”


Every day, the we should be able to say, 
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it(Psalms 118:24)
So as we say in Trenton, “Have a good-un y’all!"
These are Words of Wisdom.

No comments:

@templatesyard